Designation – Vocational Trainer – Healthcare
Band/Level – Sr. Executive
Team/Department – NSQF
Location – Chhindwara, Seoni, Mandla
State – Madhya Pradesh
Reporting to – School Principal and Project Coordinator of B-ABLE
- Ensure that the entire vocational content designed is delivered in classroom within stipulated time.
- Ensure Quality parameters are met.
- Ensure conduction of internal assessments of students on a weekly/ monthly basis as per the assessment pattern set up for the domain.
- Conduct soft skill training including preparing the students for work as per the industry requirement.
- Inviting and organizing guest lectures for domain related experts working in industry.
- Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/Institution and experience of 1 year work experience in Nursing.
- Midwifery (4 years course) from a recognized University/Institution and experience of 2 years in related Industry.
- GNM (3.5 years course) with 1 year of experience in related Industry
Preference will be given to the candidates hailing from the same district.
The candidate shall have to appear in written examination (Consisting of 50 marks) followed by Viva-Voce (Consisting of 30 marks), Merit in qualifying examination (15 marks) and experience (5 marks).
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing in written examination and viva – voce.
Gross Salary (Honorarium) – 20,000/-
Age Limit: 18-37 years Age relaxation to be provided as per Govt. rules.
B-ABLE is an equal opportunity and diversity sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, SC/ST/ OBC/Muslim candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please click on Apply Now
Last date of Submission is 21st November 2017