Designation – Vocational Teacher – Travel & Tourism
Band/Level – Sr. Executive
Team/Department – NSQF
Location – Kathua(03),Punch(09),Ramban(
State – Jammu & Kashmir
Reporting to – School Principal and Project Coordinator of B-ABLE
- Ensure that the entire vocational content designed is delivered in classroom within stipulated time.
- Ensure Quality parameters are met.
- Ensure conduction of internal assessments of students on a weekly/ monthly basis as per the assessment pattern set up for the domain.
- Conduct soft skill training including preparing the students for work as per the industry requirement.
- Inviting and organizing guest lectures for domain related experts working in industry.
- Master’s degree in Tourism Management/Administration from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55 % marks and experience of 1 year in teaching or work experience in Tourism and Hospitality related Industry.
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks from a recognized University/Institution and experience of 2 years in teaching in related industry or work experience in Tourism and Hospitality related Industry.
- Post Graduate diploma in Management (Tourism & Travel)/Tourism & Leisure/Tourism & Hospitality/International Tourism Business/ Tourism & Logistics/ Tourism and Cargo (2 year full time course recognized by AICTE)
Desirable qualification: B.Ed.
Preference will be given to the candidates hailing from the same district.
The candidate shall have to appear in written examination (Consisting of 50 marks) followed by Viva-Voce (Consisting of 30 marks), Merit in qualifying examination (15 marks) and experience (5 marks).
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing in written examination and viva – voce.
Gross Salary (Honorarium) – 20,000/-
A Candidate shall be required to pay an amount of Rupees 200 (Non-Refundable) for the said posts in the form of Demand Drafts. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST, RBA and Physically/Visually Challenged categories shall need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 only.
Please note Demand Draft made in favor of BASIX Academy for Building Lifelong Employability Limited payable at Delhi.
Age Limit: 18-37 years Age relaxation to be provided as per Govt. rules.
B-ABLE is an equal opportunity and diversity sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, SC/ST/ OBC/Muslim candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Eligible candidates must apply through sending CV at email@example.com
Latest by date 20/12/17. The subject of the email will be “Vocational Trainer Jammu Division”