Designation – Vocational Teacher – Agriculture
Band/Level – Sr. Executive
Team/Department – NSQF
Location – Rajouri(06)
State – Jammu & Kashmir
Reporting to – School Principal and Project Coordinator of B-ABLE
- Ensure that the entire vocational content designed is delivered in classroom within stipulated time.
- Ensure Quality parameters are met.
- Ensure conduction of internal assessments of students on a weekly/ monthly basis as per the assessment pattern set up for the domain.
- Conduct soft skill training including preparing the students for work as per the industry requirement.
- Inviting and organizing guest lectures for domain related experts working in industry.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture related discipline from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55 % marks and experience of 1 year in teaching or work experience in Agriculture related Industry
- Graduate in Agriculture with minimum 55 % marks from a recognized University/Institution and experience of 2 years in teaching or work experience in Agriculture related Industry.
Desirable qualification – B.Ed.
Preference will be given to the candidates hailing from the same district.
The candidate shall have to appear in written examination (Consisting of 50 marks) followed by Viva-voce (Consisting of 30 marks), Merit in qualifying examination (15 marks) and experience (5 marks).
Gross Salary (Honorarium) – 20,000/-
A Candidate shall be required to pay an amount of Rupees 200 (Non-Refundable) for the said posts in the form of Demand Drafts. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST, RBA and Physically/Visually Challenged categories shall need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 only. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing in written examination and viva – voce.
Please note Demand Draft made in favour of BASIX Academy for Building Lifelong Employability Limited payable at Delhi.
Age Limit: 18-37 years Age relaxation to be provided as per Govt. rules.
Eligible candidates must apply through sending CV at email@example.com latest by date 20/12/17. The subject of the email will be “Vocational Trainer Jammu Division”