B-ABLE has been implementing a skilling project funded by Reliance Foundation since August 2017 in retail sector. B-ABLE under Reliance Foundation’s Skilling Initiative project, conducts training classes in 26 districts of Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
After the successful completion of the training candidates are placed in Reliance Jio, Reliance Fresh, Big Bazar, Vodafone, Reliance Mart, Caliber India etc.
Program Objectives are:
- To generate trained resource to fulfil demand of employment in retail industry
- To provide livelihood opportunities for youth
- To establish an outcome oriented skill development program which provides necessaries training for youth and make them employable as per the industry standards
- To contribute to national agenda of reaping demographic division and alleviate poverty
Program Inpact is:
- Livelihood enhancement through placement
- Respectable and dignified placement in the formal Sector
- Availability of trained resources in the market