Designation : Manager – Business Development
Band/Level : Manager
Team/Department : Team/Department
Location : Delhi
Purpose of the position:The role is for Market Led Program Vertical at B-ABLE. The team is responsible for the B-ABLE’s corporate programs, which helps it drive its strategic direction and contributes to its financial bottom line. The division is also responsible for innovations in the organization.The principal responsibilities & accountabilities of the role is engage in business development activities, as listed below:Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities.
- Write concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure timely submission. This is the primary role for the position.
- Generate leads, compile and maintain a database of donor and organizations (Philanthropic or Corporate foundations, trusts, corporates, agencies offering donations)
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify and inform fundraising opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Assist the team in developing a strong fundraising portfolio together with other stakeholders and relevant contacts
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term fundraising and sustainability of the organization
- Assist the team in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual/corporate donors and raise funds
- Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Assist in the development of communications material for the organization such as impact stories, appeals, campaign materials etc.
- Organize or provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for the organization
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
As a Team Member:
- Participate in team meetings and activities relating to Development and Communications and own work area;
- Take responsibility for personal learning and development and for setting achievable and meaningful work objectives and managing personal targets
- Demonstrate commitment to B-ABLE’s values, including performing to an exceptionally high ethical standard and focus on integrity, collaboration and teamwork in all efforts.
- Comply with B-ABLEs Work Policy and related procedures, and similar policies
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Documentation (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Strong analytical skills, and proven strategic thinking
- Ability to conceptualize and develop products
- Relevant qualification / interest in Business or Marketing or donor communication is essential
- Secondary research for CSR or Corporate Business Development
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of proficiency in English and the ability to work well autonomously;
- Excellent team-work skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and to be adaptable to changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments;
- Strong focus on producing the highest quality of work and on ensuring optimum accuracy of outputs;
- Well organised and efficient, with the capacity to work under pressure
Salary bandwidth : 6 Lacs – 9 lacs PA.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, kindly send your resume at email@example.com and apply by January 11, 2018. B-ABLE is an equal opportunity and diversity sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, SC/ST/ OBC/Muslim candidates are especially encouraged to apply.