B-ABLE with the group company ILRT has signed an MoU with the India’s leading Pathology-Dr. Lal Pathlabs Welfare Trust for the skill training in healthcare sector. This is a Lal PathLabs Foundation’s CSR initiative. The main objective of this program to provide affordable and quality health diagnostic solution in rural areas of India at every door step that would link pathology laboratories, diagnostic centres, hospitals or doctors. The project Location is Lucknow.
Candidates will be trained and made capable to become small entrepreneurs for generating sustainable livelihood.
- To provide affordable and quality health diagnostic solutions in rural areas of India at every door step that would link pathology laboratories, diagnostic centres, hospitals or doctors
- To provide dignified and sustainable livelihoods to rural youths through rigorous training in Phlebotomy Technician, Entrepreneurship and Life Skills,
- To raise healthcare awareness and enable early diagnostic
- Development of micro-entrepreneur through sets up the blood collection center in the rural community
- Created dignified and sustainable livelihoods to rural youths
- Raised healthcare awareness and benefits of early diagnostics
- Availability of diagnostics centre in remote areas