B-ABLE marked the commencement of another great CSR project-BackhoeLoader Operator training programme in September 2018. B-ABLE is imparting one month training programme under the Bhagwanti Foundation CSR Project Sponsored by Gainwell Commosales Private Limited – GCPL & Caterpillar India Private Limited.
It is a one month residential program with placement assistance. The training of four batches has been completed with a wonderful record of 90% placement. This Backhoe Loader Training programme is conducted at GCPL UNNATI premises in Greater Noida.
Program Objectives are:
- To skill youth and connect with employment
- To Train mobilized candidates for sustainable livelihood
- To provide technical skills along with the relevant soft skills to enhance their performance at workplace
- To bridge the gap between skilled workforce and industry needs
Programme Impact (Expected)
- Created dignified and sustainable livelihoods to rural youths
- Skill development and rapport building of marginalized youth
- Employability enhancement of unskilled youth