Designation: Center Head
Band/Level: Executive/ Senior Executive
Reporting To: Project Manager
Number of Positions: 9
Location: Assam (Dhemaji, Dhubri, Goalpara, South Salmara)
Summary of the position:
The Center Head is responsible for planning, leading and managing the performance of his center and ensure that the operational targets are achieved in terms of quantity and quality.
- Managing overall operation of center.
- Ensure that training delivery quality is as per standards.
- Maintain a database of trainers of the concerned location.
- Resolve day-to-day issues at the center
- Coordinate and help mobilization team to plan and implement strategies.
- File weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports to the head office from time to time.
- Take part in village meetings, canopy meetings etc.
- Explore the local market for partnerships and market linkages.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to do the Budgeting and cost management for center.
- Planning and organizing promotional activities like workshop, Mobilization camps.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of training being delivered as per laid down norms of B-ABLE.
- Maintain close bonding with students to provide guidance & mentorship to students.
- Periodical assessment of students to analyze the effectiveness of training, manage/ analyze & control student attritions.
- Monitor and follow-up of leads generated by mobilizers.
- Leave the planning and resource allocation. Documentation/Maintenance of Records
- Handholding pass out students to start their enterprise and provide the necessary support
- Lead a mixed team (sales, trainers, admin) of 5-6 members at center level, lay down targets for centre and team and drive the entire team to achieve targets by putting in place effective strategies.
- Counseling students on matters such as vocational choices and entrepreneurship skills and behaviors.
- Developing the team and keep them aligned to the mission and vision of B-ABLE.
- Ensuring 100% compliances to lay down policies.
- Minimum Graduate with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Skill Development space.
- Basic computer skills like MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Excellent enterprising skills, ready to deliver under pressure.
- Knowledge of training function is a prerequisite.
- Team Management Skills
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at email@example.com.
B-ABLE is an equal opportunity and diversity sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, SC/ST/ OBC/Muslim candidates are especially encouraged to apply.