Designation – Center Head – Project Eye Mitra
Band/Level – Sr- Executive
Team/Department – Project Eye Mitra
Location – Various Locations- Odisha, Uttar Pradesh
Reporting to – Senior Manager – Business Partners Development
Purpose of the position:
- To continuously engage in the Rural Development with the partners and execute the planning to achieve project based targets so as to establish the rapport and long term partnerships.
- Person must be Passionate to work for Rural Development and must have ground level working exposure in Rural Sector.
- Able to manage the team of high performers, building teams, mentoring and guiding them.
- Able to influence the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction, to exhibit judgement in leading others to worthwhile objectives, Monitors progress continuously and intervene for betterment
Planning and Organizing:
- Ability to plan and organizing resources for set deliverables with right time and setting priorities.
- Organizing set of activity to run entity with compliances with internal and external process, also liasoning with third parties as per set of standard processes.
- Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. Able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. Able to create positive energy (motivation) in both individuals and groups.
- Able to make decisions on available information and take action; make commitments and not change decisions when challenged; deal with emergencies as necessary. Able to maturely express one’s opinions and feelings in spite of disagreement accurately communicate to others regardless of their status or position. Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; able to issue reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- New initiatives in line of project development through grass root research and local connects.
- Coordination with the Project Managers at different levels for building up strong rural development team.
- Follow up with center team about the progress of the project and conduct self-analysis of performance.
- Networking with identified prospective partners on regular basis through email, phone and meetings.
- Find leads, develop database of prospective candidates, and build contact/relationship with candidates to maximize the synergies.
- Ensure timely entrepreneurship opportunities for enrolled youth.
- Ensure regular connect with team and be a bridge between operations team and management.
- Ensure that existing partners deliver on commitments as per MOUs/agreements.
- Handle disputes if any within team and resolve them to the satisfaction of the organization.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant experience as managing a Centre in vocational industry.
- Prior Experience in working with vocational training agencies and DGET.
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
- Good intrapersonal & analytical
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Self-driven and enthusiastic.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, kindly click on the following link Apply Now and choose – Center Head – Project Eye Mitra and apply by April 30, 2017. Please choose the correct Position from the list.
B-ABLE is an equal opportunity and diversity sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, SC/ST/ OBC/Muslim candidates are especially encouraged to apply.